➤ Demon eyes
➤ Demon eyes
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Gulliver kinda looks like Paul McGann there
why the fuck was she holding the bowl like that in the first place?
what about the girl next to her she just threw the popcorn on herself
THIS IS SO GOOD
"are cookies against the law?"
*british person voice* “americans drive on the wrong side of the road”
really? because the majority of the world seems to disagree
finally america didnt fuck something up and call it good.
Those women are doing a public service, Chris.
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”